Friday, November 13, 2009

Back again!

Okey dokey, we're back. I don't even know where to start, we've been running around so much that once we finally slowed down it seemed like the world was spinning. Do you know what I mean?


We just got a new shipment of fabric in from Moda this afternoon that we've been patiently waiting for. It's the new line from Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts called Close to My Heart. It's the first line Moda has put out that combines batiks and regular printed cottons. She just released her next design due out in Spring and it'll again combine the prints and batiks that she does so well. We love her to death and can't wait to start a project or two out of this fabric.


What else? Hhhhmmmmm, I'm thinking. We rearranged the store again slighty to expand our newly redefined seating/husband/sewing/whatever room. We now have a wonderful and really comfy sofa added to the rocker and other really comfy chair in the back room. The hoosier cabinet most days has coffee and cookies to welcome you and all that missing is - well, you! Grab a friend and a project, come sit and sew or knit or something. Just call us up or pop on out and relax and have fun!


Alright, I'm still thinking. I feel like I'm forgetting to tell you something and I just can't think of what it is. Can you tell it's close to the weekend? My brain must already be on vacation. Well, I still can't think of it so I guess it'll have to wait until next time. See you back here later for more updates and other goings on around the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment