Monday, July 13, 2009

Get Your Votes In!

Alright, Here they are! We have six entries into our Nine Patch Challenge. The voting begins immediately and runs through the end of the month. The quilts below are numbered, so you can either leave us a comment, e-mail us at cottonpickersquiltshop@gmail.com, or call us at 440-428-6449 to cast your vote. The voting is open to anyone who wishes to: your husband, your kids, your neighbor - we're not picky. Just let us know and we will tally all the votes and have the winner announcement on August 15th.


Quilt #1







Quilt #2








Quilt #3








Quilt #4








Quilt #5









Quilt #6








And as mentioned in our previous post, we're going to collect your favorite recipes. Just to share, nothing big. It's prime picnic season and we wanted to know what your favorite potluck/picnic foods are. Sometimes it is just too difficult thinking of a dish to take without using the same one you've used for everyother event. Becky's favorites are the staples like macaroni salad and potato salad and pasta salad (noticing a trend here - like carbs!) and Beth's are potato casserole and better than sex cake. We'll think hard to pick a favorite and post the recipe soon. Just leave us a comment of your favorites and maybe you'll discover a new dish to try.


Okay, off to work on more projects. They tend to multiply around here while we're not looking. Happy quilting and cast your votes. Remember you have until the end of the month!

18 comments:

  1. So happy you have a blog now! I'm a quilt blog addict! Love seeing the kits and new items this way too. :)

    Ooooh all the quilts are awesome, but I vote for #2 because I've never seen a quilt like that before. Creative and different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy for halloween I'm new to this blog stuff but sounds like fun I of course vote for #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone at Cottonpickers, Glad to hear from you. Very nice quilts. I vote for No. 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, I like them all but I have to pick
    #5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my vote is for number 4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like #2 was fun to make. That gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for quilt #2

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote is for #1 - it just looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #4 is my favorite, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for #4, it is beautiful and looks like an authentic Civil War quilt! I can see that lots of planning went into this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love #4 and cast a vote for it. It is a lovely quilt for the coming fall and winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for #4, great fabric and color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to vote for #4, very elegant, could be easily used in a period bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are all beautiful! I'm a fan of Civil War and Jo Morton I vote for #4!

    ReplyDelete
  15. number 2 would be my choice

    ReplyDelete